St. Vincent’s Hospital, Fairview is a mental health service situated in north inner city Dublin, working in partnership with service users and their families. As a Voluntary Hospital we provide a comprehensive mental health service for inpatient and the community encompassing adolescents, adult, psychiatry of later life, acute day hospital and home-based care.
We are offering you the opportunity to be a part of this dynamic, progressive mental health service. We currently have vacancies for Staff Nurses (RPN) and Mental Health Graduates across the service and are seeking self motivated, dynamic nurses with an interest in progressing their careers.
- Suitable qualification in psychiatric nursing.
- Experience of working in mental health services desirable.
- Registered/entitled to register with An Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachaie no hÉireann (Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland) as a psychiatric nurse.
- Pay and conditions as set by the Department of Health and Children
- Shift allowance
- Flexible working hours
- CPD facilitated – association with Dublin City University
- Career progression opportunities
- Clinical supervision and support
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Location allowance
- Free parking
- Incremental credit for previous experience on appointment
Inquiries and job specification available from the ADONs on .
Applications made by way of CV, position applied for and names and contact details of three referees to Ms. Fionnuala Keating on – PA to Director of Nursing, or via the APPLY NOW button below.
St. Vincent’s Hospital, Fairview.
Fairview, Dublin 3.
St. Vincent’s Hospital, Fairview is an equal opportunities employer.