We would like to invite applications from doctors with a strong interest and experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology to apply for a Registrar level position in a Public Hospitals (HSE) in Ireland
The registrar is responsible for providing frontline and hands-on care for a wide variety of patients within the Obs & Gynae Department. Not only does the registrar provide lifesaving medical care, they are also responsible for guiding and training the junior staff (SHO’s). On-call duties are also required for Obs & Gynae Registrars which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality.
Taking on this position enables a highly motivated experienced medical professional to develop new skills and to apply their extensive knowledge in a challenging but worthwhile and exciting environment.
Ideal candidates will have completed one of the following;
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics MRCPI Obs & Gynae
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC
- Relevant qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Excellent English skills (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0 or OET certificate with an overall band score of B)
In order to practice medicine in Ireland, it is necessary to be registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC). For further information on how to register with the IMC follow the link
You are in good hands with Lincoln Healthcare, your trusted Healthcare Recruitment Specialists. We are proud to be one of the leaders in supplying healthcare professionals all across Ireland.
Sheena has a wealth of experience supplying doctors across hospitals in both the public and private sector in Ireland. We also have a dedicated compliance department to assist you with all your documentation should you be relocating to Ireland.