Who we are looking for
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic person to join the global regulatory reporting team.
The role will encompass involvement in regulatory reporting initiatives, MMFR, CPO-PQR, Form PF and AIFMD, arising from recent changes in legislation.
- Client facing project calls
- Updating and monitoring progress of the regulatory production calendar for clients
- Preparation and review of regulatory calculations for each client
- Maintaining a supportive and service role to internal teams and the client
- Maintaining and updating as appropriate client files and customisations
- Preparation and review of client regulatory reports, updates etc..
- Maintenance and resolvement of issue logs
- Monitoring of regulatory filings
- Administrative duties of a sundry nature.
- Strong organizational and time management skills – ability to priorities tasks and manage own workload.
- Should possess strong initiative
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines.
- High degree of IT Literacy in particular MS Excel.
Education and Experience
- Degree/Qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business related area desirable
- Experience in Fund Administration or in a Compliance Role is desirable
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.