Your Job Purpose
As a Reliability Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will directly support MNC clients at multiple sites locations diversifying across the Bio-Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor and Medical Technology sectors. This role will involve travel to various LotusWorks Leinster based client sites.
Provide technical support to our Utilities Maintenance departments by leading the reliability improvement program, incorporating the management of the Predictive Maintenance systems, progressing the build of critical spare parts, facilitating Failure Modes, Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA), providing Reliability, Availability and Maintenance (RAMs) reviews and analysing key data for defining asset performance.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance in the development, communication and management of client Reliability Improvement Programs.
- Manage and support asset improvement and reliability initiatives from concept through to implementation and report on achieved outcomes.
- Continuously improve the LotusWorks site maintenance program by applying reliability engineering principles and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) methodologies.
- Prepare maintenance strategies and task plans to create an effective site PM program.
- Administer predictive maintenance program through non-destructive testing methods (i.e. vibration analysis, oil analysis, infrared inspection, ultrasound leak detection etc.)
- Perform reliability life data analysis to measure and predict asset life performance.
- Perform and support Root Cause Analysis and troubleshooting for recurring technical failures.
- Lead investigation and problem-solving teams. Track progress through resolution and completion of action plans.
- Perform life cycle asset management, including new asset integration, asset preservation, and retirement of assets.
- Establish and manage incident review and escalation processes.
- Conduct Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA) to evaluate equipment and systems performance with a view to increase uptime.
- Optimize PM program to the site needs, using equipment history, criticality, and industry best practices.
- Training of staff in maintenance and repair best practices.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification; ideally in a related Engineering discipline.
- Prior experience working within an Engineering or Maintenance Department required, preferably in a pharmaceutical, medical or equivalent GMP environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required.
- Knowledge of maintenance systems, processing equipment and maintenance systems.
- Proficiency in performing reliability statistical analysis and/or using related languages/tools (i.e. Python, R, etc.)
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this Reliability Engineer job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on or email
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2021
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.