OCS is a commercial company providing professional FM Project Management Services including Security, Cleaning, and Aviation Sectors services across Ireland. Our clients range from major retail companies to smaller private and public-sector enterprises; we work as a strategic partner to clients across a wide range of market sectors to deliver the highest standard of facilities management services.
We tailor our services to meet the unique demands of each client and help to achieve their corporate objectives. Our strategic partnership approach means we work as part of our clients’ team to deliver high quality, sustainable and essential facilities service and project solutions.
OCS is looking for a Retail Mobile Support Unit , this will be an excellent role for the right candidate. This role will incorporate providing a supporting function to the Retail portfolio within our business.
A weekly roster will be provided in advance, subject to flexibility.
Company Vehicle will be provided for this role.
Mainly Dublin North & South based. 42 – 48 hours per week. flexible working hours can be honoured.
Valid PSA Licence is required
- Maintain a security presence at our client sites, ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for customers and members of the public.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and maintain PSA standards in relation to code of conduct.
Applicants must have the following requirements as a minimum before applying:
- Current, Valid PSA License.
- Fluent English -written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work with CCTV systems
- Must be able to provide clear and complete 5 year work history including references.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required by the company.
- Retail experience preferred
- Fully Flexible
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €13.50 per hour