Intact delivers perfect-fit software solutions that elevate the businesses of our customers. Powered by our customer-focused, collaborative and innovative team of Intacters, our software is used by more than 2,500 businesses worldwide.
Continuously innovating since 1992, our open and trusting environment has created lasting relationships. Intact’s founders and many of our first team members are still a core part of the organisation. Intacters drive our culture and success and our goal is to inspire, support and help them to develop – and enjoy – their careers.
Intact was honoured in the Deloitte Fast 50 for the fourth year running in 2020. To stay future-focused, we are always looking for dynamic team players who are customer-focused and share our enthusiasm for technology. If this sounds like you, then come elevate your career at Intact.
Scope of Role
The Sales Account Manager (SAM) is the Customer facing role within the CSO, and is responsible for the overall growth, quality, and satisfaction of the Customer’s relationship with Intact.
As a SAM, you are a trusted advisor to Intact’s Customers, responsible for the account management of a group of clients
- Build and maintain strong relationship with Customers
- Develop a knowledge of Intact’s software to the level required to be able to discuss knowledgably with Customers
- Promote the company’s products and brand
- Discuss and demonstrate a range of agreed modules
- Attending Customer meetings
- Hold yearly service level reviews with assigned Customers
- Creation and follow up of quotations within the CSO
- Meet sales target and goals
- Periodically provide reports on the internal sales activities of the company
- Ensure that company’s CSO pipeline index remains up to date
- Participate in developing a marketing strategy
- Undertake targeted electronic and postal marketing campaigns
- Follow up marketing campaigns verbally with a view to arranging an appointment for Professional Services consultants
- Monitor existing Customer base with a view to outlining potential future case studies/reference sites
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma or an Accounting Qualification or Sales / Marketing qualification
- A minimum of 2 years commercial Sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving targets in a competitive environment
- Strong & broad practical knowledge of Accounting Software
- An advanced level of PC Literacy including MS Office software and networks
- Ability to prepare & present professional grade proposals
- Demonstrated resilience and drive in challenging situations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- The ability to motivate and discipline yourself to reach monthly KPI’s
- Clear ability to manage your time effectively and to creative about how you generate new business
- Full Clean Drivers Licence would be an advantage
Benefits and Culture
Our perfect fit ethos extends to our Intacters, ensuring that our roles, environment, benefits and progression paths are geared toward their professional and personal development.
As noted, Intacters drive our culture. Our iSocial group organises a number of Intact social events and activities throughout the year, such as summer BBQs, golf outings, charity hikes and more.
In addition to a competitive salary and a robust social calendar, we offer a great range of benefits including:
Healthcare: Your health and well-being matter to us. Intact offers private healthcare to its employees.
Flexibility: Our flexible working plan helps Intacters to manage a better work-life balance.
Pension Plan: Intact contributes to an Intacter’s salary, helping them plan for the future.
Exercise Reimbursement: Whether it’s a gym or a golf club membership, we support the efforts of Intacters to keep active.
Holidays: Intact offers 29 days of paid leave, including floating bank holidays. Need more? Our Intacters can also purchase additional leave.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.