Sales Account Manager – Irishjobs.ie Dublin
Irishjobs.ie Ireland’s number one recruitment website is looking to hire Sales Account Managers. If you are ambitious, proactive, results driven & enjoy selling with rewards of uncapped commission we want to hear from you.
Our opportunity involves proactive cold calling, business development & account management. This role will ideally suit a top performing sale individual who is currently a high achiever. You might be looking for a new challenge & to work for a leader in the industry. In addition, enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, friendly & team centric environment. Our culture supports the idea of working smart and promotes a healthy flexible work-life balance. The well- being of our employees is important to us. We provide excellent training with continuous learning. Get in touch asap if you match the profile below. Experience in B2B sales is essential.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate accounts, establishing a deep understanding of your customer needs
- Work as part of a collaborative sales team with ownership & responsibility for customer base
- Identify sales opportunities for revenue growth
- Ownership of your own sales pipeline. Achieve monthly revenue targets
- Build rapport and develop strong business relationships with your customers
- Act as a trusted & knowledgeable advisor. Understand & proactively identify business opportunities
- Source new business leads
- Demonstrate sales ability with solution focus
- Sales reporting, use of CRM systems & forecasting
- Analyse data & current market trends
- You will manage an end-to-end B2B sales process with full responsibility and ownership.
- You will acquire a deep understanding of your customers needs
- We are interested in meeting dynamic and motivated candidates who thrive & enjoy the buzz of sales
- A passion & enthusiasm for your work, combined with strong communication and presentation skills. A genuine desire to exceed targets and achieve
- You will be given the opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s most dynamic and best-known brands, along with being part of one of the most successful sales teams in the country
- Develop your presentation/client facing skills through regular sales meetings with HR Managers/Directors throughout Dublin and beyond. Comprehensive training provided.
- Build and develop excellent working relationships with talented colleagues across the business and with our parent international company Stepstone
Why work for us?
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous bonus & uncapped commission with built in accelerators for over achievement
- Excellent career opportunities with a clear map for progression
- Full training and continuous support
- Part of Saongroup & Stepstone, global e-recruitment platforms
- Stability / secure employment
- Respect for our people. Integrity & diversity is key
- We value every individual and encourage initiatives
- Flexible hybrid work (60% in the office / 40% at home)
- Superb office, Waterways House, Grand Canal, Dublin 2. Minutes’ walk from train station
- Benefits – Private Health Care, Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Bike to Work Scheme & TaxSaver tickets
- 25 days paid annual leave (including x2 company days off). This will increase 1 day per year to a maximum 4 additional days.
- Offers two volunteer days to each employee every calendar year. These volunteer days can be used to support the organisations you care about.
- Substantial and exciting additional sales incentives for high performers
- Gender equality
- A graduate in Business or any other related field passionate to build a successful sales career (desirable but not essential)
- B2B sales experience 2 years +
- Organised, self-motivated and driven
- Good business acumen with a strategic approach to client acquisition and retention
- Ambitious with a passion for winning
IrishJobs is an Autism friendly employer. We are committed to creating equal opportunities and are happy to make reasonable accommodations, both during the interview process and in the workplace