About the job
Responsible for maximising retail sales and building strong relationships with customers and team/ colleagues with our Client As a key Brand Ambassador, ensure our Client positioning as a true luxury brand.
• Sales Assistant – Travel Retail
REPORTS TO: Business Manager
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• To deliver agreed sales KPI’s for the store – these KPI’s will focus on sales, ATV, UPT, conversion and CRM.
• Develop an understanding of the KPI and Business objectives of the business on a daily and weekly basis
• Understand the KPI reporting required for the host store and the company as required
• Assist with boutique reporting when needed.
• Ensure that every customer is approached and assisted to achieve sales targets.
• Maintain and develop strong relations with customers and deliver impeccable service at all times.
• Work with the team for events both in-store and off site as the business requires
• Make sure that you are always up to date with product knowledge, key trends and promotions and launches within the business.
• Attend key training sessions held by the company
• Ensure that all back of house areas are maintained to a high standard that supports the needs of the sales floor
• Ensure that the counter is clean, neat and tidy at all times
• Support the implementation of and ongoing maintenance of all visual animations in store and in the windows, including seasonal campaigns and gift wrapping
• Ensure that sales/ customer contacts/ requirements are recorded and monitored.
• Assist Counter Manager in duties and additional tasks as and when required.
• Follow all host store cash handling guidelines at all times.
• Ensure that at all times company dress code and grooming guidelines are adhered to.
• Maintain a good relationship with all colleagues
• Abide at all times by Company and Host Store rules and policy.
The successful candidate will:
• A passion and previous Fragrance/ Beauty/ Luxury Retail Experience.
• Sales focused with a proven sales record.
• Strong people and performance/ management skills.
• Expertly honed customer service skills and enjoy interacting confidently with the general public.
• Must be self-motivated, focused and be able to use own initiative.
• Communication both verbal and written to a high degree is also a must.
• Expertly groomed at all times as appearance must be able to reflect our company and store to be worked in.
• Available Full Time and have flexible working hours. Position will include Saturdays and some Sundays. Department store shift will be applied.
• Be assertive, dynamic and always have a can do and positive attitude.
Please note, this is for travel retail, and early shifts are expected.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that have ambitious growth plans, and an excellent opportunity if you would like a role that gives you global exposure.