Sales Co Ordinator Co Meath – D006342
RecruitmentPlus has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Co Ordinator based in Ashbourne, Co Meath.
Salary to €35,000 plus pension, 22 days holidays and wellness voucher.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Complete quotes and sales orders for the External Key Account managers within 24 hours
- Liaising with our Key Account managers in sending out information to the customer and acknowledging their query.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system – updating NetSuite and inputting information on customers
- Setting up Leads and Prospects as requested by Key Account Managers.
- Responding to incoming email, fax and phone enquiries within 24 hours
- Reviewing Key Account Managers open orders and communicating any delays to the customer and KAM.
- Following up on quotes as requested and making changes required along with sending feedback to Key Account Managers
- Gathering market and customer information and discuss opportunities with Key Account Managers
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Acquire a thorough understanding of products and services
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and external teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust in conjunction with the Key Account Manager
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy and ultimately the customer being satisfied with customer service.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors and relaying to sales director
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Working as part of a team to accomplishing related results as needed
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Reviewing your own performance, aiming to meet or exceed KPI’s
- Feeding future buying trends back to the Sales Director
- Attending team meetings and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Complete a once a year stock take on a Saturday / Sunday
- Confidentiality is required in relation to all customers details and supppliers details. Under no circumstance is any third party to receive any information relating to customers or suppliers details.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, a sales Co Ordinator may be required to perform other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary by Professional Healthcare Supplies
Requirements or Skills:
- Good numerical skill and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, resilient and ambitious
- Self-starter with good people skills and highly organized
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Strong problem solver
- Excellent listening skills
- A high level of customer care is essential, with the ability to work independently in a busy sales office.
- Fluent English and valid working visa for Ireland
- Knowledge in Netsuite ERP an advantage
- Sales background, ideally with 1 years’ experience
Two Heads Are Always Better Than One! – Introduce a friend to Recruitment Plus and claim your reward- of UP TO €250 referral now! We are always eager to meet new talent and assist them in their job search. Refer a friend and let us assist them in their next career move – and claim your reward for the introduction!
Recruitment Plus is an award winning agency – so you (and your friend) are assured of a quality service.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience and are interested in this position please hit the apply now button above and Olivia who is based in our Dundalk office will be in contact if you are suitable.
Unfortunately, Recruitment Plus is not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria for the vacancy. Thank you for your patience.
At RecruitmentPlus, we respect your privacy. Your CV is sent to us in complete confidence and will never be forwarded to a third party without your consent.
Should you choose to apply for this vacancy – RecruitmentPlus will screen your CV for this vacancy and any other suitable positions of a similar nature.