- Must have 3 years sales experience
- Meeting and greeting customers into branch
- Respond to sales enquiries either by phone or direct with customers and provide advice and information in a professional and timely manner.
- Promoting sales in the tile and bathroom department and actively engaging with customers in such a way that you understand their needs and expectations and bring their ideas to life while demonstrating passion for the products you are recommending
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service for every sale, regardless of size.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Providing customers with information such as stock availability, products, pricing, and lead times
- Experience of a similar role ideally in a trade / builder’s merchant / interior design
- Excellent organizational and IT skills
- Reliability, good time keeping and attendance
- A high level of self-motivation
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Fluency in English – written and spoken
- Positive sales attitude
- Enthusiasm to learn and excel
Full training will be provided on commencement of role.
Commission also offered with achievement of sales targets
Schedule: 8-hour shift – hours TBD
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent