Student Accommodation client in Dublin is looking for a Sales and Customer Service Assistant to join their team.
This role might suit someone who is friendly, reliable and has great attention to detail. You will be a hardworking, determined and enthusiastic individual with a knack for communicating with students.
- To manage all general student related queries including responding to letters and emails.
- To provide weekly performance related information for sharing with the management team.
- To ensure that the show flat is kept clean and tidy at all times in readiness for viewings.
- To make appointments and assist with viewings of the show flat to interested students.
- To participate in face to face marketing activities at student fairs or leafleting in key areas.
- To inspect flats, room and kitchens during our turnaround period.
- To be flexible on hours.
- To work occasional evenings or weekends for events and fairs.
- To work occasional weekends on a Rota basis during the busy months
- To assist with the summer turnaround period; to include resident check outs and check ins.
- To prepare the documentation and arrival packs for all new residents.
- To answer all enquiries via telephone and email.
- To meet and greet customers and external visitors.
- To manage, improve and update the office information systems including contact databases and paper files.
- To carry out any ad hoc duties.
- Friendly and approachable
- Can do attitude to
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels (orally and in writing).
- Good problem solving skills / ability to use own initiative
- Responsive to all queries
- Influencing skills and a professional approach
- Student accommodation experience
- Customer service experience
- Basic CRB Disclosure
- Outgoing and happy member of a team
- Willingness to get involved in social functions i.e. Halloween, Christmas and Student Open Days etc.
- A desire to learn and to continually develop
- Willing to attend relevant training days/sessions
- Willing to seek feedback and review ways to do things better
Send your CV to