The successful candidate (Lead Sales Executive) will lead the sales effort and deliver year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan and to communicate the clinical and commercial benefits of our product range to enable better patient outcomes.
- Lead & deliver year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan.
- Maintain and service our existing business.
- Building a sales pipeline and meeting strategic growth targets by identifying key growth and new business opportunities.
- To train customers to use and understand our products and services.
- Lead the process re Tender submissions and to demonstrate products at relevant exhibitions, sales meetings etc.
- Taking ownership of customers to ensure that a positive relationship is developed and maintained achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develop plans and strategies to achieve business goals.
- Promoting a positive and professional company image internally and externally.
- Attending international conferences and trade fairs as required.
- Lead servicing of products where applicable.
- Proven medical sales background with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience, preferably in equipment sales.
- Proven organisational/multi-tasking skills
- High level of customer focus and customer service.
- Willingness to travel internationally to manufacturer training courses and trade shows as required.
- Service background (desirable)
Please be aware that your CV will not be shared with anyone outside of Cregg Recruitment without your express permission
For further information please contact Laura Tunney with your updated CV