Become an a sales executive working within a high growth company that has become leader in online Ed Tech.
Focusing on the Digital Skills gap, this Institute has developed educational programs and certifications aimed at helping people change careers into the world of software development. With a presence in Ireland, UK, the USA and the Netherlands, this company have expanded their learning tools, without a hitch since opening their internet doors in 2015!
What will my day-to-day look like?
You will help drive the growth of their market expansion across EMEA via their B2C sales channel, ensuring that all learners develop 21st-century learning skills that enable them to flourish in the workplace. You will work with their Marketing, Product Development, Subject Matter Experts, Learning Operations, Learning Success and Media teams in providing world-class sales experience and successful outcomes for their global student body.
Finally, what requirements do I need?
· The ability to strongly engage with all inbound sales enquiries (e.g. phone, email) relating to new business opportunities.
· A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
· Highly organised and efficient with the ability to meet deadlines.
· Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Maintain a clean sales pipeline through effective use of the CRM.
· Minimum of 3+ years consultative sales experience
· Identifying customer needs effectively by consulting with prospects to maximise all opportunities and meet customer expectations.
· Manage all stages of generating new business (from prospecting to proposal to closure)
· Perform administrative tasks related to sales.
· Delivering exceptional service to prospective and existing clients.
By applying to this job, your CV will be assessed by a consultant from for the position described, along with considering you for other relevant jobs as they arise in accordance with your interest, experience and skillset. Your CV may be added to our secure applicant tracking system however your details will never be shared to any other third party without your consent. You can browse a full spectrum of job opportunities and exercise your data subject rights anytime through .