FRS Recruitment have partnered with a European industry leading product manufacturer and supplier who are seeking a Sales Executive to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to transition into a Sales Exec role as full training (development plan) will be implemented throughout employment, offering opportunities for further progression in the future.
If you are seeking to develop your career in B2B Sales – this is an opportunity well worth considering.
Purpose of Role: To efficiently and effectively carry out all aspects of sales development and customer relationship management across a range of target and existing customers. This role will include extensive interaction with customers, suppliers and stakeholder/managers.
Key Tasks: The following reflect the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive. You will be required from time-to-time to perform additional tasks as required by the business.
Targeting New Sales:
- Identifying new opportunities in agreed regional territories, identifying product and service needs
- Researching businesses & lead generation
- Contacting potential clients via email or telephone to establish rapport and set up site visits.
- Liaising closely with the company network and industry professionals to maximise potential opportunities.
- To manage sales development, ensuring that all customer needs are clearly understood and requirements are met in a timely and professional manner
- Training will be provided in all aspects of the role both internally and externally
Customer Relationship Management:
- Establishing and maintaining rapport with existing customers
- Liaising closely with Design to ensure that the specification of requirements is clearly outlined to provide the customer with an accurate and professional design solution
- Support the tendering and procurement processes within both the public and private sectors
- Evident experience in a field sales role (minimum 3-5 years).
- Experience in achieving sales target
- Strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word and Advanced Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Present excellent customer care with a professional attitude.
- Commercial awareness, excellent business acumen.
- Ability to work as part of a team, influence and negotiate with a range of people at various levels of seniority.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines.