Role: Sales & Insights Retail Support
Duration: 6 months
Onsite: Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most Dynamic and fast paced Technology firm in Dublin!!!
About the project:
This role is focusing in the Retail Sector, Large Customer Sales between UK & Ireland.
The Sales & Insights Retail support will provide high levels of sales support, strategic business insights, ensure cross functional alignment of Peak goals and execution, and help retail leadership identify and drive and activate peak workstreams. The candidate will stay uber focused on aligning the highest-level retail Q4 priorities with effective day-to-day operations to help evolve and promote all internal and external peak initiatives.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Sales Support & Trading:
You will be the backbone of the Peak Trading infrastructure and spearhead the creation of the UKI Peak trading reporting and data views.
In partnership with the Peak Leads team, you will be responsible for driving deep-dive analyses and best practices across the Retail sectors and beyond, which will be frequently presented to Retail management.
Partner with the Peak and EMEA GTM community to drive larger impact and share best practices of insights.
Own performance tracking and reporting while providing updates on our key business metrics on a weekly basis, such as revenue, Broad Match, Performance Max, or Video Upsells.
Proactively identify gaps and communicate necessary actions.
Partner with Account Managers and partner teams to identify opportunities for growth, and help developing relevant pitches to the customers.
- Peak Activation:
Support the Peak Team in building and activating the Q4 monetization plans for the Q4 2022 peak period via proactive insight sharing an analysis
You will collaborate internally with key peak pillar leads, workstream leads and partner teams to manage activation calendar of events, training sessions, and diarise key events and milestones as needed.
Lead and coordinate numerous events and as well as partner comms lead to develop the weekly peak newsletter.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultative sales, marketing and client facing work.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability and project management skills.
- Analytical thinking: comfortable solving problems and reducing large amounts of data into crisp insights and actionable recommendations
- Strong business acumen and ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business environment
- Proven experience in leading complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize sales activities to meet the company and customer goals.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, proven track record of building strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate in a clear manner to drive activation
- Adequate understanding of the Retail Industry or understanding of retail, offline store based or online ‘Direct to Consumer’ business models.
- Google Advertising product and platform knowledge.