My client is a growing pharmaceutical company based in Cork, are looking for a Sales Operations Lead to join their team.
As Sales Operations Lead, you would be responsible for partnering across several business unit functions to position the private label for the greatest success while meeting enterprise, customer, and patient needs.
The key functions that you will support will be;
- existing portfolio sales to existing customers,
- sales conversion on newly launched products and
- partnering across the enterprise to execute incremental sales opportunities for new and existing customers.
As Sales Operations Lead, you will be responsible for;
- Serve as single point of contact between commercial and operations teams (Supply Chain, Business Intelligence, Business Development)
- Partner with business unit commercial teams to drive improved sales win rates and establish capabilities to support customer needs
- Coordinate company experts to develop solutions to support prospecting, bidding, contracting, sales, pricing, and other key components of sales cycles, order to cash processes, and contract compliance
- Assist commercial team with customer requests for proposal through coordination product cost, cost to serve and inventory availability
- Build and drive a culture of continuous improvement
Education and Experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, required
- Experience working in a sales support role, proven track record in achieving sales growth
- Strong collaborator and ability to concurrently manage multiple stakeholders
The role is based at the company’s offices in Cork, however the team are open to hybrid working with attendance required approximately once per week.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales