Our client, a growing online auction platform within the automotive sector have a requirement for an ambitious and energetic Sales Representative to join their team in Limerick due to ongoing expansion. The successful candidate will have strong commercial acumen and the ability to develop new business opportunities across the region.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Calling to main dealers (sellers) requesting they place second hand cars for sale via their weekly auctions. Take details of cars for sale.
- Liaise with main dealers throughout the process.
- Call to car traders (buyers) informing them of the online platform and registering them as potential buyers. Continuous liaising with car traders.
- Assisting with cars on auction day.
- Post Auction negotiating with bidders on cars that did not achieve reserve.
- Proactively manage key existing accounts delivering on the business sales growth objectives.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients.
- Maintain and exceed KPI targets.
- Liaising with staff in various departments across the business to ensure customer satisfaction and deadlines are met.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ of proven sales experience.
- Proven track record or initiating, developing, and maintaining long term client relationships to meet sales targets.
- Experience working in the motor industry desirable.
- Strong work ethic, punctual, and highly organised with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills and proficient across the MS Office suite.
- Full driver’s license
Offer: The salary on offer is commensurate with the skills & experience of the successful candidate but is expected to be in the range of approx. €40,000 per annum plus attractive Commission structure. You will also be provided with a company vehicle or car allowance given.
Full training will be provided with ongoing development programs to help you reach your full potential. You will be largely working autonomously within a supportive team environment with a great team culture.