Reporting to: Business Development Manager or as required
Location: Munster Region
At Enva we are committed to Recycling and Resource Recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values. We recover waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, full closed-loop recycling solutions. We also provide a complete portfolio of water and waste water services. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the lifecycle of the world’s resources is driving our business forward, saving energy and saving resources. Enva operates across the UK and Ireland.
As a Sales Representative for Enva’s Waste Division you will be responsible for creating opportunities relating to the management and recovery of hazardous wastes in Ireland. The role includes identifying new prospects and opportunities, delivering sales and liaising existing clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and creating opportunities with new prospects and existing clients. This will include:
- Managing inbound leads
- Reactivating lapsed accounts
- Cold calling
- Meeting sales targets through the successful closure of leads and opportunities within the pipeline
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new leads and existing customers via field sales activity
- Preparing responses to customer’s requests for information and requests for quotations in a timely fashion
- Resolving problems and handling complaints in an efficient and professional manner
- Actively documenting & maintaining accurate client records, prospecting, sales activities and site visits using a CRM system.
- Completing weekly updates on sales performance through CRM
- Carrying out all aspects of your role in a safe and compliant manner, with the HSE requirements of sales and projects at the forefront, in line with company procedures.
- Keeping up to date with market changes and competitor activity while delivering sales initiative and campaigns to ensure we remain competitive
Experience and Key Competencies required for the role
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or similar role.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the waste/recycling industry and a knowledge of hazardous waste in particular
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- IT Proficient, including experience with CRM software and MS products (Sharepoint, Teams, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills whilst also being commercially astute
- Flexible & adaptable attitude
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Full, Clean Driving License
REMUNERATION AND PACKAGE:
An attractive and competitive total compensation package is available to successfully recruit the high calibre person required for this role.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and fast-growing organisation and playing a key role in the direction of same, please hit apply below!