Our client is recruiting for a passionate sales executive/sales support executive to join there team in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. You would of course be expected to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
They are a great company that pride themselves on culture first approach.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyse sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Prepare customer quotes
- Collect and analyse information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend trade-shows
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Attend customer visits to determine their needs
- 1-2 years experience in a sales executive or sales support role
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Full drivers license needed to travel to trade shows.
- Must have relevant Visa without restrictions and based in Ireland.