Our client a leading Medical device organisation is seeking a SAP FICO Analyst The successful candidate will be responsible for the full life cycle implementation and support of the Finance or Controlling modules in ECC 6.0 systems
This position can be a Hybrid/Remote basedposition.
Responsibilities to include:
- Develops and delivers requirements and project scope documents, business process design and configuration.
- Hands on Configuration of core SAP Modules – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bank reconciliations, Accounts Receivable, Profitability Analysis, Cost centre accounting, Fixed assets Experience delivering Functional/ Technical Specifications for enhancements & custom developments
- Supports business processes as they relate to FICO modules.
- Develops business process procedures. Support of end users to ensure proper system usage and understanding.
- Works closely with other IT personnel and vendors to ensure that delivered solutions meet business requirements.
- Experience of working in a Support Organisation and of full life cycle implementations
Education / Experience Requirements:
- 4+ years’ experience configuring in Finance or Controlling in either ECC5 or higher
- Knowledge of FI or CO modules – GL, AP, AR, Assets, Banking, COPA, COPC
- Experience with SAP add on applications like Vertex, Concur, OpenText
- Design, Prototype, configure SAP to meet customer requirements.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing change.
- Strong problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives are required.
- Cross-functional SAP knowledge in MM / SD an advantage.
- Skills that enable collaboration and communication.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and contribute to several projects and customers simultaneously.
- Interfaces Global IT team
- Global HQ Support functions
- EMEA & US Shared Services
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role please contact Gillian Nicholson at
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Our client a leading Medical device organisation is seeking a