Our client a leading Medical device organisation is seeking a SAP SCM / APO Analyst Hybrid The successful candidate will be responsible analysing issues and develop and implement solutions for the organization as part of the Global SAP SCM Team. The successful candidate will be a primary contributor in design, issue resolution and a key stakeholder in projects requiring APO solutions.
This position can be a Hybrid/Remote base position.
Responsibilities to include:
- Design, configure, implement, and test APO as it relates to Demand Planning & Production Planning areas of SAP.
- Hands on Configuration of core APO Modules – PP/DS , GATP, BOP , DP
- Analysing and configuring process chains, resolving CIF issues in addition to knowledge of
- Characteristics based planning.
- Configure system to support planning scenarios.
- Drive best practices on master data maintenance in all systems.
- Cross-functional ECC SAP knowledge in MM / SD / WM an advantage.
- Supports business processes as they relate to Planning modules.
- Develop detailed Functional system design documents to support system requirements.
- Support of end users to ensure proper system usage and understanding.
- Works closely with other IT personnel and vendors to ensure that delivered solutions meet business requirements.
- Contribute to global IT projects and support Business users simultaneously
Education / Experience Requirements:
- 5 – 8+ years’ experience configuration in SAP APO.
- Previous participation in APO and SAP implementations.
- Good knowledge of APO, PPDS, SAP Production Planning data requirements and dependencies in addition to knowledge of Characteristics based planning.
- Experience with APO as it integrates to SAP ECC 6.0.
- Experience in ECC 6.0 MM planning modules and key functions
- SAP S/4 Hana and IBP knowledge an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills for developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives are required.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Demonstrated ability to make recommendations.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role please contact Gillian Nicholson at
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.