MISSION: Enhancing the lives of ageing adults and their families
CORE VALUES: To treat each other with dignity & respect
To encourage growth in ourselves and others
To continually build value in our service to others
Position: Scheduler / Client Care Co-Ordinator
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with potential clients and family members, client/CAREGiver introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. They use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
ALL-INCLUSIVE HOME INSTEAD EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reflect the Home instead core values.
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with colleagues and owners.
• Focus on professional and personal development.
• Participate in the preparation and execution of the annual conference and other National office events.
• Participate and contribute to the annual SAP for the National office.
• Maintain regular attendance as outlined in the contract of employment.
• Perform all other duties and functions as necessary.
- Reflect the core values of Home instead
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Enquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process.
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognise and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- College degree preferred
- One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Understand and uphold the policies and procedures established by Home instead and the related role.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to listen intently and effectively.
- Ability to establish collaborative working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners, MD’s and their staffs.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional office setting.
- Ability to oversee projects from beginning to end, including incorporation of new ideas and best practices and evaluation of processes and procedures in order to recommend improvements and changes when appropriate.
- Knowledge of all tools currently available to franchise owners for use in building their business.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
- Ability to travel on certain occasions as the business requires.