We are a fast growing start-up with an award-winning SaaS solution for fleet and driver risk management.
CameraMatics SafeDrive is a disruptive technology in an exciting phase of growth as we continue to expand our business operations and reach new markets across the world.
We provide a service based on camera technology, vision systems, AI, Machine Learning and Telematics, that helps fleet operators to drive new safety standards across their fleet and drivers, reduce accidents, improve operational efficiencies, manage compliance, whilst giving them complete visibility and peace of mind for today’s challenges in fleet operations.
At CameraMatics you will find an exciting opportunity to work for a young dynamic tech company with team members all across the world. Our culture fosters open and collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. We work together as a friendly and supportive team who are willing to assist each other and share best practices to achieve team success.
Role and responsibilities
Scheduling & support services representative will be responsible for proactive engagement with customers to ensure that our industry leading technology is installed in line with set SLA’s.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in customer services fields and being part of highly productive and dynamic teams. You are personable with natural people skills and have a demonstrated track record as a team player in contributing and achieving common goals.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and enjoys working with customer and internal teams to get results.
- Process orders and update systems according
- Liaise with customers, engineers and stock control to arrange installation/support activity
- Perform front line support in relation to call answering and email responses
- Strive to achieve and maintain service levels
- Maximise resources in line with KPI’s
- Deliver a customer-first, proactive experience.
- Compile and product relevant reports
- Follow procedures and accurately update customer records
- Cooperate with our Sales team & Customer Success teams
- Exchange knowledge with other colleagues and suggest process improvement where applicable
- You must have a strong work ethic, initiative and can work well independently, but also part of the team.
- You enjoy collaborating, learning, sharing knowledge and ultimately coming together with the departments to ensure good communication and shared outcomes.
- Having a passion to provide an exceptional service to customers by exceeding expectations.
- Positive attitude: seek a positive side to every situation, being proactive both in thought and action.
- Quick Thinker: Having the ability to interpret and respond to information using logical thinking to provide an appropriate and timely response.
- An interest and flair for new technologies.
- You are looking for Continuous learning and product enablement.
- You want to be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization.
- 1+ years of customer support experience (previous SaaS experience a plus).
- Knowledge and/or qualification in transport logistics, fleet risk or insurance sectors.
- Solid track record of meeting or exceeding challenging SLAs in previous positions.
- Confident telephone manner with strong communications skills.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite for this role.
- Strong forecasting skills and administrative hygiene to maintain an accurate customer accounts and profiles.
- Operate with a growth mindset and have the flexibility to adapt to a changing, high growth start-up environment.
- Exceptional written and spoken English for communicating with all stakeholders.
- Ability to handle confidential information displaying values that enable decisions to be made in a fair and honest manner.
- Team Player: resourceful, with the ability to work collaboratively with leaders and the wider team.
- Strong attendance, performance and adherence to policies are essential for this role.
Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the success of a high-growth future unicorn!
- Competitive salary + Performance Bonus
- Share options
- Further educational assistance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Death in Service Insurance
- 21 days paid holiday
- Career Progression
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working option
- Tax-Saver or Cycle-to-Work Scheme
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants who do not meet the application requirements will not be considered at the shortlist stage.
Suitable candidates for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Suitable applicants will be invited for an interview to get to know one another.
- Successful candidates will be invited to a second stage of the interview process to build a deeper connection, and may be requested to complete an assessment.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
CameraMatics is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications. While CameraMatics supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skillsets.