We are currently recruiting for the exciting role of Senior Client Account Manager in a well-established IT solutions company in Waterford.
The key responsibilities include:
· Work in line with objectives, targets, KPIs etc. for sales teams’ strategies.
· Manage a portfolio of accounts, establishing a deep understanding of your customer needs
· Work as part of a collaborative team with ownership & responsibility for customer base
· Identify sales opportunities for revenue growth
· Ownership of your own sales pipeline.
· Achieve monthly revenue targets
· Build rapport and develop strong business relationships with your customers
· Act as a trusted & knowledgeable advisor. Understand & proactively identify business opportunities
· Source new business leads
· Demonstrate sales ability with solution focus
· Sales reporting, use of CRM systems & forecasting
· Analyse data & current market trends
Skills & Qualifications:
· Must have a minimum of 5 years IT solution / Technology sales experience
· Strong background in Technology – IT networking, Managed services contracts, Cloud computing / and or Cloud Telecoms sales
· Proven track record in achieving sales targets
· Experience in achieving KPI’s
· Proven track record in meeting and surpassing commercial targets
· Strong presentation skills
· Ability to make fast decisions with an entrepreneurial mind-set
You will be highly driven, enjoy building long-term relationships. You will possess an excellent work ethic and integrity.
Salary range: €60,000 – €90,000
Company Electric Car (no BIK)
Training allowance / Medical / Pension contribution
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Catherine O’Hara.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit Osborne Recruitment.