Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
The Senior Facilities Contracts Manager (FCM) will lead the sourcing, negotiations, contracting, and management of a full range of construction contracts, supporting multiple projects.
The position will work closely with management from fab construction, finance, design, and engineering to deliver complex projects enabling Intel’s manufacturing capacity.
The FCM position will work with the Construction and Facilities Supply Chain (CFSC) Group within the Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization.
- Develops and manages internal and external relationships to provide sustainable cost, quality, availability and technology solutions while adhering to procurement policies.
- Partners with a diverse stakeholder base to lead and develop multiyear commodity strategies based on business/market intelligence, long term analysis of the category/commodity and the supply ecosystem.
- Acquires and maintains industry, market and technical knowledge of commodities.
- Leads supplier sourcing, selection and performance management.
- Negotiates purchasing contracts, statement of works and pricing for goods and/or services.
- Drives cost saving opportunities in partnership with suppliers and stakeholders to meet business objectives.
- May develop new supply chain models for new or existing products or services.
- The candidate must possess at least one of the following degrees plus the years of experience determined for each degree in the areas specified below: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field of study.
- 10+ years of experience in the Construction or Construction related field ideally with an industrial background
- Master’s Degree in the above fields of study or MBA is preferred.
- Procurement planning and procurement policy expertise.
- Supply chain and supplier management experience.
- Working knowledge of project management skills and methods.
- Understand and apply benchmarking concepts.
- Knowledge of the local/regional market in relation to industry trends and norms.
- Knowledge of contracts, contract law, and claims management processes and procedures.
- This position will support other European projects and may require temporary work assignments.
At Intel inclusion means we recognize and respect the worth and dignity of every employee. We promote and sustain a sense of belonging, valuing diverse talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and experiences to help Intel win. Our success depends on Intel’s amazing employees. Make Intel your workplace of choice today. Intel provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees in all areas of employment.
Intel does not discriminate based on race, characteristics that are commonly or historically associated with race including hair, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.