Meet your potential new employer?
Simply put, my client has a fantastic reputation amongst its employees, a real employer of choice in the Limerick area. The company has an exceptional rate of employee retention, offers high levels of autonomy and interesting projects to work on.
This lab are working on a drug-coated balloon, a vascular stent and ultrasound needles so the variety and scope of projects will be large.
The Role (surmised)
- You will work alongside the Engineering Lab Manager to execute projects to continually improve how the test lab operates
- Manage updating and implementing new procedures as well as work with sister companies to implement organization wide SOPs
- Maintain and introduce systems to support changes to the regulatory landscape and the latest standards requirements
- Liaise with equipment and service providers to identify suitable equipment or software to satisfy product test requirements
- Provide leadership and mentoring to team members to ensure their development and the effective completion of the activities associated with their role
- Review and approve documentation associated with laboratory management systems and testing related documentation conducted in the Test Laboratory and on behalf of the Cook
- In the Lab Mangers absence, schedule test activities as necessary
- Work in a multi-faceted environment interacting with people involved in all aspects of the business
- You will need your level 8 degree in a related field
- You will need to possess a passion to continually learn and motivate those around you
- Proven track record in delivering quality results in a timely effective manner
- At least five years’ work experience preferably in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong Technical Writing
- Team-player with ability to develop strong working relationships
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills
- Industry-leading base salary
- Hybrid WFH Model Up to 3 days WFH on a permanent basis
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bonus up to 12% and is paid quarterly
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Gym, Educational Assistance, S&S etc.
Full job description available on request.
Apply now to have a confidential discussion, thank you,
Keeva – STEM RP