Senior iOS Engineer
About the Company
My client is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
About the Position
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager based in Cork, as a Senior iOS Engineer you will act as an engineer for the Fire Detection Group. You will be a key player in the development, maintenance and technical direction of the iOS App. You will be part of a growing cross functional team of software engineers, UI/UX engineers and product owners.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code for the iOS App.
- Contribute to the full development lifecycle from inception through testing.
- Gather and define specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Work independently and collaboratively with team members.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Contribute in using development tools, CI, source control and tracking system.
This role will be hybrid position ideally with 1 or 2 days onsite per week.
- 5+ years’ experience developing native mobile apps in iOS.
- Strong understanding and experience with mobile design patterns and data structures.
- Passionate about delivering high quality software and processes.
- Comfortable working in an agile development environment.
- Strong experience in iOS development.
- Comfortable working with multiple versions of the iOS SDK.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- You’re able to work in a team and open to feedback from team members.
- You stay up to date with the latest mobile best practices.
- You are organized.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer science, Engineering, or related technical field
Nice to Have
- You have experience with offline first design.
- You have experience using Realm.
- You have experience using RxSwift.
- You have experience with Automation.
A competitive package with salary and benefits including:
- Welcoming, collaborative and connected work culture.
- MacBook Pros and iOS devices for work.
- Our equipment is regularly refreshed.
- Flexible work hours.
- Hybrid Working. 1-2 days in the office per week.
- Health Care.
- Competitive Salary.
- Training budget.
Please contact Charlie in Brightwater on or simply click the apply button.