About Your New Employer
In your job as Senior Quality Engineer, you will be working for a leading Medical Device company in Galway. You will get the chance to work towards improving people’s lives.
About Your New Job
- As Senior Quality Engineer, you will work with cross-functional teams to make Quality related technical recommendations for the New Product Development
- You will offer expert guidance on qualification and validation actions.
- You will lead root cause analysis and problem solving for the Quality Engineering function.
- You will support the introduction and maintenance of process and materials changes to the manufacturing process, conducting impact assessments on process validation.
- You will adopt excellent record keeping and write protocols and reports on qualification and validation activities.
- You will Supervise Quality Technicians and Quality Engineers.
- It’s your job to ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies
- You will perform internal quality audits
What You Need
- A Bachelor (level 8) of Engineering, Sciences or equivalent experience, minimum of 8 years experience in a healthcare environment.
- 5-8 years experience within Medical Device, Pharma industries
- Experience with new product introduction
- Strong people management experience
What’s on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Fully covered Health Insurance for you and your family
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Ownership Programme
- Career Progression Opportunities
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: E:
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere