This company has a Global R&D structure which is headquartered in Limerick and spread across multiple different disciplines/procedural areas with a vast range of ongoing projects. This is a collaborative environment where you will be empowered and will get to work all the way through from collaborating with the physicians to come up with solutions to solve their problems, to concept development, developing prototypes, doing the testing, taking the product to clinical testing, through regulatory and all the way to the market. This role is based in Limerick but will allow up to 3 days working from home in addition to flexible working hours.
- Hybrid WFH Model Up to 3 days WFH on a permanent basis
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bonus up to 12% and is paid quarterly
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Gym, Educational Assistance, S&S etc.
Responsibilities of the role (Surmised)
- Lead the Research & Development team in the design, development and taking to market of medical devices
- Project managing devices from concept to commercialisation and lead technical development
- Develop prototypes and research new therapies and design solutions to develop and complement the existing product portfolio
- Work closely with physicians and program managers to come up with products and develop innovative devices
- Mentoring, coaching and development of more junior engineers
- You’ll need your level 8 degree in mechanical/biomedical engineering with 6+ years’ of experience
- Proven Project Leadership abilities, methodology & skills
- Good mechanical design and understanding of engineering fundamentals with extensive medical device materials knowledge
Full job description available on request.
Apply now to have a confidential discussion, thank you
Keeva – STEM RP