This exciting opportunity will assist in developing new manufacturing and test equipment and systems used in the development and production of medical devices. Independently or as member of a team; develops specifications, designs, plans and develops complex manufacturing and test equipment.
- Develop robust, flexible, reusable, efficient and scalable manufacturing applications.
- Database design, development, monitoring and SQL script authoring.
- Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment.
- Work closely with customers in defining system requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
- Work closely with both internal and external specialists and vendors to complete equipment related projects.
- Write detailed functional design requirements.
- Contribute to all phases of software development including design, implementation, unit test, integration, release and validation support.
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years in software development with experience and a thorough knowledge in the following: VB.Net, C#, VB 6, SQL Server, software testing, version and change management software.
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation server and associated build processes.
- Experience in a regulated environment with 21CFR Part 11 experience an advantage.
- Machine or device control design experience.
- Good working knowledge on the use of vision systems and associated tools desirable.