ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dealing with customer questions, issues & queries at location, over the telephone and via email.
- Upselling where possible, making customers aware of the various options available.
- Providing general administrative and clerical support.
- Processing cash, invoicing and taking payments physically over the telephone.
- Ensuring all documentation is processed/filed daily.
- Arrange vehicles for repairs; initiate service documentation, job card production and follow-up systems.
- Inspect nature of repair/service work required.
- Working closely with Parts Department.
- Facilitating the movement of parts and accessories from the Parts Department for use in the service/repair work.
- Processing Supplier / Customer Invoices.
Experience in a main dealership an advantage
Automotive knowledge and 5+ years experience in the industry a minimum