Are you a service manager with proven ability to care for individuals with high support needs?
At Lincoln Healthcare we are looking for a service manager to join an innovative organisation to manage their service in Co. Meath.
Our client wants a manager whose personal values and behaviours are in line with their values. If you are inclusive, determined, kind, honest and innovative then we want to hear from you! This organisation offers their employees unique career opportunities and a work environment that rewards like no other.
Purpose of the role is to provide the highest possible standards of support to the people who use their services. To develop the current Service in line with appropriate Government and Health Service Executive (HSE) Policy. Within that context the Manager will be expected to work autonomously and with initiative. The Manager will act as the Person in Charge (Registered Manager) across multi sites and a day service ensuring compliance with Department of Health Regulations and HIQA Standards.
The role is permanent full-time (37.5hrs)
Salary: €59,177.37 – €66,829.41 per annum (based on 37.5hrs)
- Willingness to work flexible hours required for the job to include evening and weekend work.
- Possess a full current driving licence that allows you to drive in ROI and access to a car.
- Professional qualification for example:
- Professional Social Work qualification
- Qualified Intellectual Disability/Mental Health Nurse
- A Qualified Health Care Professional
- A minimum of 3 years’ in a management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care which must include the supervision of staff/volunteers and financial management.
- An appropriate qualification in health or social care management or be willing to work towards.
- Knowledge and understanding of New Directions Standards.
- Experience of using Microsoft packages.
- Comprehensive company induction.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible working options.
- Award winning training programmes.
- Occupational sick pay.
- Enhanced annual leave.
- 24/7 employee assistance programme.
- Health cash plans.
- Shopping benefits.
- Length of service recognition.
If you think opportunity is suitable for you, please submit your CV or to discuss this role in detail please contact Heather Walsh.
#LincolnHealthcare #LincolnRecruitment #ServiceManager #mentalhealth #Meath #Meathjobs #intellectualdisability #socialcare #manager