The Shopper Marketing will build a strong “go to” relationships with key retailer marketing and trading teams. You will identify the opportunities within retailers to support their cooperate marketing initiatives and opportunities to develop portfolio activity and drive sales for your brands.
Excellent Strategy & Execution
· Develop actionable shopper insights that drive behaviour, and are placed at the heart of everything we do.
· Create a winning Shopper Marketing strategy, integrating the plan across the Path to Purchase touch points.
· Understand and define the shopper triggers and barriers to purchase to sharpen the key jobs to be done to deliver growth.
· Develop and execute transformative engagement at the point of purchase through best in class POS suite
· Implement the Shopper Marketing Plan
· Ensure the Shopper Marketing plans are aligned to the brand objectives and customer priorities across the year.
· Lead in conjunction with Brand Building (consumer marketing teams) and CAMs to develop tailored shopper marketing plans for key customers.
· Managing collaborative creative agency relationships, through inspirational briefs, holding them accountable for deliverables and within budget.
· Work closely with Retail Execution & CAMs to ensure all in-store activations land successfully on time in full as planned.
· Full management of the Shopper Marketing Budget.
· Ensuring any SM plans have a positive return on investment and deliver tangible results with sales/penetration uplifts.
· Reviewing and analysing results (and the 6 P performance) with pre-set targets to identify which and where to spend our SM budget
· Leverages MCO (UK & Ireland team) and European team resource in driving simplification, strong relationships, cost savings and Best Practice
· Shopper Insights: Knowing shoppers and shopping behaviour and translating insight into actions. Experience of using AC Nielsen, Kantar, Dunnhumby,
· Shopper Engagement: Working with agencies, customers, colleagues and experts
· Brand Building experience preferable
· Customer Marketing experience – presenting to customers preferable
· Experience with holding individuals to account, and managing several stakeholder relationships
· Creative entrepreneurial mindset