Excellent Opportunity for Social Care Workers in Wicklow area!
In partnership with our client, CPL HealthCare are now looking to recruit qualified Social Care Workers for Wicklow area. Our client provides a range of supports to adults with intellectual disabilities. They aim to empower people with the necessary skills to live full and satisfying lives as equal citizens of their local communities.
If you are positive and communicative person, passionate in providing support to the people in our community, this is the right job for you. Vacancies are available across Shankill, Bray, Greystones, Rathdrum, and Arklow. Both part-time roles and full-time roles available.
What we Offer:
- Excellent rate of pay (HSE rates apply)
- HSE Consolidated Salary Scale Social Care Worker (with qualification)
- Sunday & Bank Holidays – Basic x 2.
- Sleep-over – €84.00 per night (residential service only).
- Saturday – An additional €10.37 is paid for each Saturday worked.
- Waking Nights – Basic x 1.25
- Personal development and Training opportunities
- And many more
Essential Qualifications required: Applicants must hold OR be in the process of obtaining one of the following degree level qualifications or foreign equivalent:
- QQI Level 7 in Applied Social Studies (Disability) – Open Training College continuous learning
- QQI Level 7 in Social Studies
- QQI Level 7 in Social Care
- QQI Level 7 Applied Social Studies – Social Care
- QQI Level 7 in Early Childhood Care & Education
- QQI Level 8 Higher Diploma in Social Care
If you are interested to hear more about the roles, please contact Vedrana on or .