SOCIAL CARE WORKERS – SUPPORT WORKERS
Offaly Day Services
(Tullamore and Edenderry)
(Min 60 hours per fortnight Max 72 hours per fortnight)
Christina Conroy, Area Director :
We are recruiting for positions of Social Care Workers and Support Workers to work as part of a dynamic team supporting in our Offaly Day Services.
The roles require energy and enthusiasm to support young men with autism who are leaving education, with a vision for developing a new life, maximizing independence as a young adults in their local community. The role will involve supporting the individuals with accessing higher education and formal learning opportunities, skill building, personal and social development, employment and health and well-being. Key interests required center around sporting activities such as swimming, accessing the gym, interests in the GAA, and exercise – involving long walks. Previous experience of supporting persons with Autism is desirable.
· Relevant recognised Diploma in Social Care / Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications), or FETAC/QQI level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/Health Service Skills;
· Full current driving licence;
· Experience of supporting adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autism is highly desirable;
· Excellent organisational, logistical and I.T skills an advantage;
· Suitability as outlined in the introduction to the role.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Friday 15th July 2022
To apply and for further details please go to our web page at
Current Vacancies Muiriosa Foundation [Links Not Allowed]
(Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic interviews be carried out using the Microsoft Teams App)
N.B. When applying for positions on Rezoomo it is recommended to use a PC, Laptop or Tablet as some mobile phones are not compatible with this software.