SOCIAL CARE WORKERS – SUPPORT WORKERS
Mairead Phelan (office hours only)
We are recruiting for positions of Social Care Workers and Support Workers to work as part of a dynamic team supporting Individuals within Kildare Services.
The successful candidates will be provided with the opportunity to support individuals with independent living skills, community inclusion and the promotion of their personal health and wellbeing. They will be given the opportunities and resources to encourage and motivate individuals in pursuing their personal interests and life goals. We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic Social Care Workers and Support Workers to support, encourage and motivate individuals to lead a fulfilling life. The roster may include days, weekends, waking nights and sleepovers.
· Relevant recognised Diploma in Social Care / Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications), or FETAC/QQI level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/Health Service Skills;
· Full current driving licence;
· Experience of supporting adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autism is highly desirable;
· Excellent organisational, logistical and I.T skills an advantage;
· Suitability as outlined in the introduction to the role.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: 15/07/2022
Proposed interview date 21/07/2022
Please note that the successful candidates will be required to be available for any of day, weekend, waking night duty and ‘sleep-over / over-night’ shifts. In addition, we require staff members to be willing to work alone in the residents’ homes.
To apply and for further details please go to our web page at
Current Vacancies Muiriosa Foundation [Links Not Allowed]
(Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic interviews be carried out using the Microsoft Teams App)
N.B. When applying for positions on Rezoomo it is recommended to use a PC, Laptop or Tablet as some mobile phones are not compatible with this software.