Dublin (Flexible: WFH or Hybrid or Office)
€70,000 – €80,000 plus benefits
An exciting gaming developer is seeking an experienced Software Developer to join their Dublin office. This company have already become a global market leader and are behind some of the most popular and exciting games that burst on the gaming scene in recent years. Engineers working there have provided gleaming reviews of the workplace culture, with the company receiving multiple workplace awards for. If you are an experienced Software Developer and like the sound of working in an exciting entertainment-focused company, developing the latest software, and have a passion for gaming, this is the perfect role for you.
What will your role as a Software Developer involve?
- Design systems that are essential for third parties and gamers to engage with content
- Develop web-based services and applications used for purchasing
- Using distributed and event-based architectures, develop resilient and high quality systems
- Improve, develop and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with colleagues and partners to develop the best quality gaming experiences
What will you need to be a Software Developer here?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Extensive experience as a Software Developer
- Experience of writing, tuning and debugging systems
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Cloud familiarity (such as AWS)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience of CI/CD deployments
If you’re an experienced Software Developer and are a fan of gaming, you don’t want to let this opportunity pass you by. Benefits of this role include but are not limited to:
- Family medical plans/Life insurance/Parental Leave/Retirement benefits
- Company match pension contribution and charity donations
- Funding to play games, enhance industry knowledge
What you need to do now!
Send your CV by clicking apply or ) feel free to get in touch with John-Patrick Rooney at Reperio for more information. We will call you for an informal chat within a week to learn more about you and what you’re suited to. We are working on various Software Developer roles so we welcome CVs from any Software Developers (even if you do not match this role).
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.