PE Global is currently recruiting for a Software Tester on behalf of our medical device client based in Limerick. This is an initial 12-month contract hybrid role.
- At least two years of experience working in a software tester role.
- Third-level qualification in Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Identification and root cause analysis of potential bugs.
- Participate in troubleshooting.
- Manage defects through a defect tracking system.
- Conduct validation activities in compliance with GxP regulations for medical devices, global procedures and EHS requirements.
- Work with the various departments / groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new system or System upgrades.
- Provide input into all project phases i.e. from design through to the commissioning and qualification execution phases of the project.
- Prioritize qualification activities in line with the project schedules and business needs.
- Develop Validation Documentation to support new process/product introductions and existing business continuity and process improvement requirements
- Execute qualification protocols as required including risk assessments and regulatory reviews.
- Resolve and assist in the closure of deviations initiated during qualification execution.
- Complete 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 Assessments
- Implementation and co-ordination of the change control process, review change controls for validation impact, promotes timely approval of all supporting documentation.
- Generate SOP’s / other documentation as applicable.
- Validation representative at daily project management meetings, weekly change control and team meetings.
- Work with all departments in ensuring operational effectiveness and developing product Quality for business continuity and process / product introductions.
- Proven track record in development / execution of Validation programs in areas of systems test
- Run / Manage complaint investigation and resolution of same.
- Some background in software development would be a bonus.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Paul on or alternatively send an up to date CV
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.