**Refer a friend bonus of €500**
**Return home to Ireland flights included**
Are you an enthusiastic newly qualified Speech and Language therapist or an experienced Senior Speech and Language therapist looking for a new role?
Do you have a passion for supporting children (0-18yrs), with a wide range of clinical need in various settings including clinics, schools, specialist schools and homes?
I am delighted to announce a variety of Staff grade and Senior grade Speech and Language Therapist positions on behalf of Children Disability Network Teams across county Louth.
Contracts All positions are long term specified purpose contracts for at least 1 year. Fulltime positions Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
I am looking for someone who:
- Is committed to working in the community as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a range of partner organisations, keeping the child and family in the centre of care.
- Is enthusiastic, with excellent assessment and communication skills.
- Is passionate about the speech and language therapy profession.
- Is excited about working with a wide range of children: children with developmental co-ordination difficulties, sensory and behavioural difficulties, autism and children with severe physical and complex needs in both early years and of school age.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Full Clean Driving Licence with use of a car
- Experience of wide range of clinical settings and communication difficulties at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Experience of working in paediatrics at undergraduate/post graduate level.
- Experience of managing a caseload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including observation, listening and empathy skills
- Demonstrates good analytical and reflection skills.
- Well developed concentration skills.
- Good presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills.
- Well established knowledge of assessment tools relevant to the client group.
- Well established knowledge of national policies and procedures relevant to the client group.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more please contact me on the below:
Rebecca Corbett is a Allied Health recruitment consultant with Lincoln Healthcare Recruitment. At Lincoln Healthcare we specialise in the public and private healthcare sector across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations.
To discuss further, please contact me on or or apply on this ad for a confidential callback.
#speechandlanguagetherapy #childspeechtherapist #disabilityspeechtherapist #autism #sensory #paediatrictherapist #childdisability #seniorspeechtherapist #jobsinlouth #lincolnhealthcare #specialtherapy #specialneeds #fixedtermcontracts
or or apply on this ad for a confidential callback.