Sr HR Advisor Portuguese Speaking
We are seeking to hire a Sr. HR Advisor to join our HRAnswers team. This is a client facing role working directly with our HR Business Partners, Centres of Excellence, managers and employees.
- Answer questions in the queue via the ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Provide root cause analysis and systematically solve customer queries and issues.
- Responsible for managing, tracking, closing and reporting progress on HR issue resolution.
- Set and manage customer expectations and educate on available self-service capabilities as appropriate.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve basic and some complex HR issues.
- Support managers on implementation / execution of core People Team programs.
- Liaise with payroll in relation to variable elements that impact pay (hiring, termination, absences, etc.). Maintain employee records and information in the HRIS always accurate and up-to-date.
- Responsible for the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees (systems, right to work, benefits, etc.). Responsible for producing all required administration in relation to employment changes (contract amendments in relation to pay, working time, etc.). Responsible for administering all aspects in relation with occupational medicine.
- Take on multiple point of contact (POC) roles to support People Team projects, programs or initiatives and represent HRAnswers either regionally or globally.
- Support COVID protocols and policies as well as Return to Office (RTO) systems support where applicable
You Must Have
- HR Domain Knowledge with at least 3-5 years experience in a client facing HR role, preferably supporting two or more European markets (one of which must be Brazil)
- Exceptional customer service skills with a continuous improvement mentality
- Ability to solve issues in a decisive way by exercising good judgment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to partner with multiple HR colleagues, partners and clients internationally
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication is a requirement
- Fluent in Portuguese strong written communication skills would be a plus
- BA/BS Degree Experience with HR Management Systems. (Workday, Peoplesoft, Active Absence, ServiceNow)
- Intermediate level skills in Google Docs Intermediate level skills in Google Sheets.
- Support Employee onboarding and offboarding processes end to end in collaboration with various partners and stakeholders.
- Partner with Benefits team and local stakeholders for employee insurance, adding and removing employees from coverage, collecting enrollment forms and working with insurance providers and employees on enrollment and providing employee with proof of insurance coverage
- Monitor and manage Brazil vacation compliance
- Support review of reimbursements for employee benefits such as gym and manage meal vouchers
- Ensure employee status changes (hires, terms, spot bonus, transfers, promotions) are input timely into workday and communicated to payroll team before monthly deadline
- Communication to Brazil employees regarding benefits, performance management, annual rewards and overall HR policies, including participation in employee all-hands or presentations to local Brazil management.
- Manage PO’s and contracting for Brazil employee benefit providers
At Wallace Myers International Recruitment Agency we specialise in sourcing professionals for key industries and services. See our website for more details.