Psychologist – Disability Services
Basic and Senior Grade Clinical Psychologist working with Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities.
An exciting opportunity for all determined, ambitious, and enthusiastic Staff Grade and Senior Clinical Psychologists based in North Dublin, Meath, Louth and Cavan. My client is a well-known specialist service for individuals with challenging behaviours.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of an interdisciplinary team that provides services to adults with complex needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Psychologists who have experience working in the Mental Health field.
HSE Salary Pay Scale: €53,021- €99,055 (Depending on Experience)
Location: North Dublin, Meath, Louth, Cavan
Role: Staff Grade AND Senior Grade Clinical Psychologists
Duties of these positions include:
- Carry a caseload and exercise autonomous professional responsibility for assessment and interventions with residents using psychologically based care plans
- Provide psychological assessments based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of data from a variety of sources including psychological tests, self-report measures, direct and indirect observation and interviews with clients, family members and / or support staff
- Formulate and implement plans for psychological therapeutic intervention based on an appropriate conceptual framework
- Contribute a psychological perspective to care planning and inter-disciplinary working
- Provide professional reports as required in accordance with professional standards.
- Doctoral Clinical Psychology qualification or equivalent recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland / Department of Health or Health Care Professions Council.
- Experience of working with behaviours that challenge
- The requisite knowledge and the ability for the proper discharge of the duties of the position, including interest and experience in working with people with complex needs and their families.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M:
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T’s &C’s apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Nathan Adams, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: or email: