The Nursing Bank provides short-term staffing support to in-patient units. Nursing Bank nurses have the opportunity to care for patients in a wide variety of general and specialist area’s and develop new skills. Nursing bank staff are valued members of the Nursing team at MMUH. We recognize that you provide a rich resource of nursing experience and commitment which complements our professional nursing community. We aim to provide a Nurse Bank that achieves an optimal balance between:
- Meeting your needs in terms of flexible working hours
- Providing a satisfying nursing experience by being part of MMUH nursing team
- Ensuring continuity of high-quality patient and person-centred care
By joining our in-house nursing bank you will benefit from:
- Flexible working hours- you choose when and where you want to work
- Electronic rostering and requests- no timesheets required
- Pre-allocation of shifts up to two weeks in advance if required
- One week induction and orientation on commencing
- Preceptor support if required
- Training and development opportunities
- Working as part of multidisciplinary team
- Paid annual leave per shift
- MMUH pension scheme
Opportunities arise regularly for permanent allocations and contracts. Internal advertisements posted outside Nursing Bank Office each week.
Please apply with your CV.