Staff Nurse | Dublin
Virtue Integrated Elder Care operates a number of premium nursing homes across Ireland. Our commitment is to enhance the quality of life for all our Residents.
Together, we achieve this by living our core company values in relation to communication, respecting Residents’ rights, choice and individuality, promoting their independence and collaborating with our many community partners.
It is our mission to ensure that Residents feel valued and loved within their homes. Our strong family ethos and team of talented, diverse and caring Colleagues is central to the creation of a supportive and nurturing environment that creates a strong sense of home for our Residents.
Our core company values:
Communication | Privacy, Respect & Dignity| Choice | Independence | Individuality | Rights | Community Partnership
We are hiring for Staff Nurses to join our South Dublin based nursing homes:
1. The Fern Dean Nursing Home, Blackrock, Co Dublin
2. Altadore Retirement Home, Glenageary, Co. Dublin
3. The Four Ferns Nursing Home, Foxrock, Co. Dublin
Permanent Contract | 37.5 – 39 Hours per week | Depending on Experience
The Staff Nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to the highest professional and ethical standards within the nursing home. The successful candidate will provide holistic, person-centred care, promoting optimum independence and enhancing the quality of life for our residents.
- Nursing Qualification (Essential)
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (Essential)
What we offer?
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid induction / training
- Career Progression opportunities as part of an expanding group
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive working environment
Virtue Integrated Elder Care is an equal opportunities employer.