Who are we?
The Hermitage l Clinic is a 112 bed private hospital in Lucan, West Dublin. Our specialised medical teams provide medical, surgical and advanced radiotherapy care to patients and are supported by the very latest medical technology. The Hermitage Medical Clinic is committed to providing excellence in patient care using state-of-the-art facilities. The Clinic offers an outstanding level of expertise and cutting edge technology. We have the most advanced diagnostic imaging equipment available today, full Cardiological facilities including a Cardiac Catheterisation Suite and Clinical Laboratory services
The Hermitage Medical Clinic is a private hospital providing a full range of medical and surgical care across a broad spectrum of specialities. Each Ward provides a range of services and this role is important in making a significant contribution, developing and maintaining best practice in nursing services at Ward level. Due to exciting development and expansion of our services here in the Hermitage Clinic, we are currently seeking dynamic staff nurses to join our team in areas of;
- Medical Ward
- Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Ward
- Day Surgery
- Theatre – All disciplines
- Surgical Ward
- Emergency Department
- Full NMBI Registration
- Have a minimum of two years recent and relevant post-registration nursing experience in an acute hospital setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a passion for patient centered care
- Team player with good initiative
- Focused on quality with knowledge of Risk Management and associated procedures.
The Hermitage Medical Clinic are passionate about our people and believe in their development and growth. As a member of the Hermitage Medical Clinic team, you can benefit from:
- An Education Support Programme
- Development opportunities
- Family friendly hours
- Competitive salary
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free staff car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
The Hermitage Clinic is an Equal Opportunities Employer with a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality at all levels of the organisation.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.