We are hiring Staff Nurses for our next phase of expansion.
*Paid breaks *Bi weekly payroll *Relocation Bonus Available
The Staff Nurse will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to the highest professional and ethical standards within the model of nursing care practiced in the relevant care setting. The Staff Nurse will provide holistic, person centered care, promoting optimum independence and enhancing the quality of life for residents. Curam Care Homes promotes interdisciplinary working and you will have the opportunity to work closely with professional colleagues to provide a range of specialist care services including care of the older person, people with Dementia/Alzheimer’s and step-down care, convalescence care services.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or eligible to be so registered.
- Consideration will be given to newly qualified/graduate nurses.
- Demonstrated experience in gerontological and/or dementia care is advantageous.
What to Expect
At Curam Care Homes we are committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of person centered care and services by offering competitive benefits, encouraging life – work balance and fostering career progression opportunities for all employees.
- Ongoing education and training programmes
- Flexible working hours
- Paid breaks
- Night Premium
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefits
- Pharmacy Discount
- Committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of service
- Relocation Bonus available
The above list of benefits is not exhaustive. For all informal inquires or to request a copy of the full job description please email .