Catheterisation Laboratory ( Staff Nurse Opportunities
As part of our continuing expansion, we are currently inviting application for the role of experienced Staff Nurses for our state of the art Cath Lab. We are recruiting for both full-time and part-time positions.
• Registration with NMBI.
• Previous experience in a Cath Lab setting preferred, but not essential
• Demonstrable commitment to patient Safety & Quality.
• Minimum 3 years post graduate acute care nursing experience essential.
• ACLS desirable or be willing to undertake
• Excellent knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and skills.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications should be put in writing and submitted with a current CV to Evelyn Leonard, Human Resources at the email address provided
We offer excellent terms and conditions, education support and other benefits.
Informal enquiries to Sonia O’Driscoll – Assistant Director of Nursing at .
Mater Private, Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.