Intellectual Disability Staff Nurse
Permanent Full-Time Contract
We are seeking to employ Staff Nurses to support the continued provision and development of dynamic, meaningful, person-centred opportunities for adults with intellectual disabilities in our Day Services.
Suitable candidates must:
- Be on the current register as maintained by An Bord Altranais / NMBI
- RNID qualification preferable
·Assessments for non-nursing personnel may be part of this role
- Experience working with adults with an Intellectual Disability with an excellent understanding of the health, social and emotional needs of these individuals desirable
·Have experience/knowledge of Positive Behavioural Support
·Experience working with Multi-Disciplinary Teams (i.e.) Psychology, Behavioural Support desirable
- Commitment to deliver all aspects of care and support through a Person Centred Planning Approach
·Experience with Peg Feeding advantageous
- Demonstrate a commitment to promoting the rights of people with disabilities
Please forward your covering letter and CV by email only to quoting reference; NurseDayJune22
Closing date 28th June 2022
Informal Queries to: Anna Ruth Duane/Amanda Mulroy
Shortlisting will apply.
– Compassion – Excellence – Justice – Respect
Saint John of God Community Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
We operate HSE (Health Service Executive) funded services across Intellectual Disability, Adult Mental Health and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
HOSPITALITY COMPASSION EXCELLENCE JUSTICE RESPECT