Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting a Staff Nurse on behalf of one of Ireland’s most innovative and ambitious healthcare providers for their new facility in North Dublin.
This position presents an excellent opportunity to join a new state-of-the-art residential facility overlooking Dublin’s beautiful coastline. Our client provides long-term and convalescence care to older adults and the successful candidate will develop a trusting rapport with the residents and encourage independence. This job may suit a newly graduated or an experienced Staff Nurse who would like to join a new home that is still in a phase of growth and development.
Responsibilities of the successful Staff Nurse:
- Deliver high-quality, person-centred care to residents
- Prioritise and delegate tasks as necessary
- Work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- Maintain clear and concise documentation
- Liaise with the appropriate healthcare professionals when discharging residents to the community to allow continuity of care
- Current NMBI Registration
- Experience in Gerontology beneficial
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress into senior positions
- Pension scheme
- Bike-to-work scheme
Should you wish to have a chat about this role or current opportunities, please upload your current CV below or call Caoimhe on . Applications are all confidential.