STAFF NURSES – SOCIAL CARE WORKERS – SUPPORT WORKERS
Offaly Residential and Respite Services
Amy Louise O’Connor, Area Director:
Christina Conroy, Area Director :
Joe Creevy, Residential Leader:
We are recruiting for positions of Staff Nurses, Social Care Workers and Support Workers to work as part of a dynamic team supporting in our Residential and Respite Services.
The successful candidates will be provided with the opportunity to support individuals with independent living skills, community inclusion and the promotion of their personal health and wellbeing.
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic Staff Nurses, Social Care Workers and Support Workers to support, encourage and motivate individuals to lead a fulfilling life. The roster will include days, weekends, waking nights and sleepovers.
· On the live register of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, RNID or Relevant recognised Diploma in Social Care / Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on National Framework of Qualifications), or FETAC/QQI level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support/Health Service Skills;
· Full current driving licence;
· Experience of supporting adults with intellectual disabilities and/or autism is highly desirable;
· Excellent organisational, logistical and I.T skills an advantage;
· Suitability as outlined in the introduction to the role.
Closing Date for receipt of completed applications: Monday 11th July 2022
Please note that the successful candidates will be required to be available for any of day, weekend, waking night duty and ‘sleep-over / over-night’ shifts. In addition, we require staff members to be willing to work alone in the residents’ homes.
To apply and for further details please go to our web page at
Current Vacancies Muiriosa Foundation [Links Not Allowed]
(Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic interviews be carried out using the Microsoft Teams App)
N.B. When applying for positions on Rezoomo it is recommended to use a PC, Laptop or Tablet as some mobile phones are not compatible with this software.