Sterilization Service Engineer
Expanding market leading provider of medical and laboratory equipment are seeking a field service engineer to join their successful team. This is a great opportunity to grow, progress and earn a generous package!
Our client is well established in providing lab & medical equipment, with turnover in the multimillions, our client mainly services life science sectors, labs and pharmaceutical facilities.
Their vast range of products includes but is not limited to scopes, diagnostic equipment and analysers, and are being utilised by a growing market. To meet growing demands of the market, they are seeking a sterilization service engineer, who will have a fantastic opportunity to grow with our client.
The successful Sterilization Service Engineer will be tasked with providing installation, calibrating, commissioning, service and maintenance of medical equipment.
- Responsible for the installation, calibration, commissioning and service of scientific, medical device equipment, mainly infection control kit, steam sterilisers, lab washers, bed pan washers.
- Required to provide ongoing technical support to clients across the whole product portfolio.
- Work on a preventative maintenance schedule, ensuring all instruments are calibrated and tested correctly.
- Demo the equipment to clients from time to time.
We are looking to speak with experienced well-rounded field service engineers, ideally with an electrical, electronic or instrumentation qualification or trade.
- Strong engineering background is required e.g. qualification/trade in electrical, electronic or instrumentation.
- Experience within the medical /pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Experience in the medical washing equipment or sterilization is a distinct advantage.
- Clean room experience is advantageous.
- Good technical problem-solving acumen is required.
- Salary: €45-60k (DOE)
- Company Vehicle.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Pension & Bonus Scheme.
- 21 Days Holidays.
Location: Dublin – Leinster
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Call Ross to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!